Basic IR Policy
The Company is committed to ensuring that its investor relations activities respect its policy of simple and forthright disclosure characterized by accuracy, promptness, and impartiality. Under the strong leadership of the president, the Company holds biannual financial results review meetings, conducts overseas investor relations activities, meets individually with investors and analysts, and proactively provides information through its corporate website and various publications. Going forward, we will work to further enhance our investor relations activities.
Dialogue with Shareholders and Investors, etc.
- The chief financial officer (CFO) is responsible for engagement with shareholders and investors, and members of senior management and directors to take part in interactions whenever rationally possible.
- The CFO is responsible for overseeing the CFO & Investor Relations Office, the organization effectively in charge of engagement with shareholders and investors. The CFO & Investor Relations Office holds regular meetings and otherwise pursues close coordination with relevant divisions within the Company to support shareholder and investor engagement activities by members of senior management and directors.
- The CFO periodically reports the input and concerns solicited from shareholders and investors through engagement activities to the Board of Directors. In addition, information is relayed to members of senior management whenever necessary.
- The CFO promotes engagement with shareholders and investors through various opportunities managed by the CFO & Investor Relations Office.
Overview of Systems for Timely Disclosure
- The general manager of the CFO & Investor Relations Office is assigned responsibility for managing information, and the CFO & Investor Relations Office is responsible for the timely disclosure of corporate information.
- The CFO and the general manager of the CFO & Investor Relations Office, who is responsible for managing information, attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and the Management Meeting as well as other meetings at which important internal decisions are made or important matters are discussed. Through this attendance, these individuals endeavor to maintain accurate, up-to-date understanding of important matters at the Company and associated companies.
In addition, the CFO and the general manager of the CFO & Investor Relations Office maintain constant coordination with the Corporate Planning Division and the Finance & Accounting Division to conduct inspections with the aim of preventing any omission of information requiring timely disclosure. Furthermore, these individuals will hold discussions with relevant internal divisions when necessary to ensure the accurate and timely disclosure of information.
- The Company has clearly declared its commitment to ensuring timely disclosure of corporate information. Also, the Rules for Preventing Insider Trading have been established, and we maintain a rigorous monitoring system to prevent insider trading.